Tuesday 19 November 2013

Let's Talk About The Split Stunt


The New viral video titled ‘The Epic Split Stunt feat. Jean-Claude Van Damme’ has received over 34.5 million views in just a week after its release via the Volvo youtube channel. 

When I first saw this video on my Facebook Newsfeed, I wouldn’t have guessed it was a vehicle advert. Still, I clicked and I watched and have come to the conclusion that it is awesome. Not only was this crazy stunt filmed in just one take, but also the precision in getting the scene right at perfect lighting from the sunset in the background. Only few things come to mind after watching the video: 1. I wish I could do the splits 2. I suddenly want to drive a truck…

For those wanting to know the song, it’s called 'Only Time' by Enya

the tall. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think