Monday 24 March 2014

Best of fashion month street style part. 2


Attempting to sift through the enormous amount of gorgeous styles that graced news feeds through February and March this year, was one the hardest things I have had to do.


















 Obviously, the focus of fashion week is the showcasing of new collections from amazing designers big and small. However, the amount of dedication and creativity that goes into the outfits of guests at and around the shows is incredible. I have to say, this was probably more enjoyable that going through the shows (not you Chanel, fashion super marche forever). My style inspiration comes from those who wear the clothes and bring them together in such a way that calls me to try them. With part 1 and this selection, I have just managed to cut through my 20 favourite street style looks from New York, London, Milan and Paris A/W ‘14 fashion weeks. There are so many more looks I would like to feature, but unfortunately tumblr does not give me such powers. All I can say is bring on September! 

the tall.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think