Tuesday 29 April 2014

Eyes On: Chiara Ferragni


Presenting our favourite Italian blogger, Chiara Ferragni.





















Personally, I think this woman is a star. I first spotted her on lookbook.nu and I was hooked: Welcome to the world of fashion blogging. Chiara has become a big name fashion blogger, collaborating with numerous brands, such as her shoe line with Steve Madden, and invited a number of fashion events, including hosting the A/W ‘12 Topshop Unique google+ hangout. With the very recent revamp of her website, theblondesalad.com, her shoe line (which I’m really upset hasn’t reached London yet!) and even her simpsonization it’s obvious this lady is an unstoppable force. I always look forward to what she’s going to do next, and I am always pleasantly surprised. 

the tall.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think