Monday 25 August 2014

Asia de Cuba Restaurant



I had been dying to dine at Asia de Cuba for a while but its combination of Cuban and Asian cuisine always managed to scare me into a safer alternative. However, since I found myself back in London for the summer, I figured I'd finally go for it! 

The eclectic decor can only be described as library meets portrait gallery while the entrance is littered with interesting props like this human-sized chess set. However, somehow it seems to work much like the food itself. After spending a few minutes decoding the menu, I finally settled on a starter of scallops and plantains as well as a dish aptly named "Chicken Milanasia" to share - both were delicious. If you're one for trying new things, this is definitely the place for you!

the short.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think